1. WHO WE ARE
Plastinax Austral Ltd is part of the ENL Group. We act as the controller of your personal data as we determine the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data. We are registered as controller with the Data Protection Office in Mauritius.
2. PRIVACY STATEMENT
We value the privacy of our data subjects and commit to protect their personal data in accordance with the Applicable Laws.
4. HOW TO CONTACT US
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer, whose duty is to provide guidance and advice to and oversee data protection compliance at ENL Limited and its subsidiaries. Should you have any questions in relation to the processing of your personal data, you may contact our Data Protection Officer as follows –
Data Protection Officer
Vivea Business Park
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
The personal data we collect include and are grouped as follows –
Contact Information such as your first name, maiden name, last name, title, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, job title, name of employer, fax number and email address, and business information which includes identification and your relationship to a person. Address may include both business address and home address where you have provided that to us.
Personal Information such as your date of birth or passport number, or any other identity document details, to enable us to check and verify your identity.
Financial Data such as data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention, including credit/debit card numbers, bank account and payment card details including security code numbers and other related billing information, as well as, where applicable, information relating to the source of funds and source of revenue.
Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
Technical Data (if applicable) includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
Profile Data includes your username and password, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
Marketing and Communications Data such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Information collected from publicly available resources and credit agencies or any other information needed to enable us to undertake a credit or other financial checks on you.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
We do not usually collect ‘sensitive personal data’ also known as Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data and any information about your criminal convictions and offences, if any).
In limited cases where we do seek to collect sensitive personal data (for example your health condition) we will do so in accordance with the Applicable Laws.
Personal data of children
We do not knowingly collect personal data relating to a child under 16 years unless we have obtained the parent’s or guardian’s consent. If you are a child under 16 years, please ensure you have received authorisation from your parent or guardian as we may request proof of consent.
Third party information
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed, if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
6. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect most of your personal data from our direct interactions with you in the course of our business, whether when you enter into an employment or business relationship with us, when you contact us through our contact form or by email and request information about our products, services and offers, engage with our staff for business related purposes, you sign up to receive information from us, or when you browse or use our website.
We may also collect information from third party sources including our Associated Companies within ENL Group, our Referrals and agents, and public authorities, public websites and social media.
7. WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data for various purposes including:
- To manage our employment relationship with you;
- To manage our business relationship with you as client, customer, supplier, service provider or investor;
- To provide you our products and/or services and those of our Associated Companies;
- To respond to your request, query or complaint when you fill out a ‘contact us’ form;
- To consider your application where you have applied for a position with us;
- To comply with any legal obligations and statutory reporting requirements towards authorities and regulators such as the Mauritius Revenue Authority, Registrar of Companies, Stock Exchange of Mauritius or the Financial Services Commission;
- To prevent or detect abuse of our products and/or services;
- To confirm your identity and carry out background checks, including as part of our checks in relation to anti-money laundering, compliance screening and to prevent fraud and other crimes;
- To personalise your experience on your repeated visits to our website by delivering relevant website content and advertisement to you;
- To keep a database of customers/clients and potential customers/clients to communicate with in respect of our products and/or services and matters related thereto;
- To enable us to carry out statistical and other analysis to provide better customer service and measure the effectiveness of our communications to you;
- To pursue direct marketing and advertising;
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products, services, customer/client relationships and experiences;
- To administer and protect our businesses;
- To ensure security on our premises;
- To administer and protect our website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data); and
- To fulfil such other purposes as may be related, directly or indirectly to our business activities.